Friday, July 9, 2010

Sometimes you just gotta...

Sometimes you just gotta vent. Maybe what's going on isn't a big deal, maybe it's a minor inconvenience like say your dryer going out, your dishwasher breaking, a tree limb falling and crashing your fence. These are not life altering things...these are not big deals in the big scheme of life. They are only a minor inconvenience...but does that mean we shouldn't get to complain about them, should we just say "oh well" and move on...maybe some people do that? Do they? Do you? I don't! I get mad...I get frustrated! I don't like little inconveniences...they annoy me...I like things to work the way they are supposed to work and when they don't I frankly get very annoyed.





Is that a bad thing? Am I a bad person? Is that a flaw in my character trait makeup (is that even a term)? I dunno...but this I do know...when I'm complaining bout some little thing do me a favor...don't tell me it could be worse or to look on the bright side. Just say..."That sucks!" And then we can all move on. K? Thanks.





<----



My minor inconvenience for the day.






--->



And the reason it's inconvenient...I have to keep these two in...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I hate it when the pictures come out wrong!