Saturday, July 17, 2010

I haven't met him YET...

Last night we saw Michael Bublé in concert as a combined birthday gift for my mother and nephew. Let me just say that I liked Michael Bublé before we went...I mean he's cute and has a great voice...but after the concert I can honestly say I LOVE him! He put on a great show that spanned multiple generations...I've never seen such a mix of grandparents to young children and everyone in between at one concert before and all of them loving every minute! Seriously...if you've never seen him live and have the opportunity to go...do it!


And here's a hint...spend the big bucks and go for the front row...talk about connecting with his fans! I thought my mother was gonna jump over the railing from here:
To get here: 
Video found here.

No comments: