Tuesday, July 13, 2010

About that turtle...

Late yesterday evening we drove home after a fun filled day at the beach with three sleepy, sandy, windswept kids in the back seat and as we rounded the corner I pointed out that they (a particular family that NEVER mows their yard) had mowed.  Nobody said anything until my sweet husband said in a low murmur, "Guess it's a good thing we moved the turtle huh?"  The yard that had FINALLY been mowed was the same yard that we had first moved the turtle to for protection.  Luck or divine intervention?  I prefer to think that God looks out for even the smallest, most trivial things in our lives.  Like saving a turtle...

1 comment:

craig said...

I love your blogs.......... makes me feel like I'm not alone when I have days or feel like you describe....

Turtleman....