Monday, July 19, 2010

Looking for luggage...

I am an organizing freak...I love containers and dividers...all things that can make life just a little bit easier, less stressful, more organized.  So after my "escape" last week I felt totally disorganized which frustrated me. 

We went to two different locations in two days and I am a notorious over packer (luckily the girls I traveled with have the same problem so there were no complaints, unlike when I'm with my sweet husband).  But I was trying to organize so at the second location I could only take in the necessities...didn't work...ended up lugging my huge bag in for one night...can you say bummer!  (Okay, I realize this isn't REALLY a problem but stick with me).  Anyway...every year on my birthday (which is coming up please take note) my mother asks me what I want and every year I say I don't NEED anything because let's face it...I don't NEED anything...I WANT many things but am in NEED of nothing.  And my mom is such a giver that if you even mention you like something she's on the hunt to find it, purchase it and give it to you.  (About that new kitchen mom ...just kidding!)  But after this weekend...I've decided...I want luggage...but not just any luggage...I want something that will make me feel like a seasoned, organized, not-a-care-in-the-world traveler...like I'm one of Michael Kors models in his ads. 

Help a girl out...if you have a set of luggage you just love...that makes you feel like you just stepped off a jet..let me know...post a comment...I'm on the hunt!

No comments: