Monday, September 6, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year...almost...

Have you missed me?  No?  So sad, I've missed you.  But school has started, which means that the chaos has begun.  My house is never fully cleaned (like it was during the summer, ha!).  No one has the clothes clean that they want when they want, and I'm exhausted and shut down by 9:00 p.m.  But I can feel fall coming closer and closer and it is the most wonderful time of the year! 
Not this most wonderful time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwcYbo7pjto  However, this is a ridiculously funny video and before I went back to work (for a school) I'm sure I felt this way too! 
No, the most wonderful time of the year is when the days are short and the nights are cool.  I love driving home from the kids activities and seeing lights burning behind the open shades of houses.  I like to imagine a very June Cleaver image behind those lamp lit windows.  Don't get me wrong I love the lazy days of summer.  But the warmth of fall, it's just too much!
I'll try to be better at keeping up, I know you care!  And you know you care too, it's okay, you don't have to admit it, it'll be our secret.  ;0)

No comments: