Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here we go again...

I started back to work this week.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind working, some days I even like it.  What don't I like about working?  My house seems to fall apart.  The laundry is always behind, I usually leave in the morning with dishes in the sink and there are "to do" piles EVERYWHERE!  There just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything that needs to be done (or that I want to do).  And the kids will start back to school soon, so we will add on homework and after school activities.  Geez I sound whiny huh? 

Oh well, if your a "stay at home" or "work from home" mom enjoy the few precious hours that will be coming your way soon!  And if your a "work outside of home" mom like me...enjoy that your kids will soon be stuck inside a building like you, instead of off doing fun things with their grandma!  *insert evil laugh here* 

No comments: