Friday, August 6, 2010

Cutting it close...

My daughter is on a dance team, this you may already know, and each year they have dance camps where they get cute dance t-shirts and learn their team dances.  At the end of each camp they have a 'show off' to show the parents what they have been learning and to ensure us our well earned money is being put to good use.  (Still waiting for that.)  So my daughter comes home and shows us her cute new shirt and says, "I want to make it into a halter!"  Now here is where my sweet husband shakes his head wondering why we are willing to cut up a brand new t-shirt.  But ever willing to do this for my daughter I grab a pair of scissors, a few old t-shirts and get to cutting, it doesn't turn out so well. 

So here is where you come in...if you know how to take a perfectly good, brand new t-shirt and cut it up in an "appropriate" style for a girl to turn it into something "all the girls are wearing" could you let me know how?  Send me a link, give me step by steps, show me pictures!  Help a girl out!  Thanks ever so much!

No comments: