- I LOVE driving on a sunny day with the radio up and windows down. I don't care how hot it is outside or if the passenger wants to speak to me...this is my happy place.
- I will chauffeur people all flipping day long around town if the above can happen.
- Doctors appointments with my mother are never boring.
- My mother doesn't know how to whisper. (I've always known this but it might be getting worse!)
- God answers prayers...even when you're being a little snarky.
- A common misconception is that my silliness came from my dad...partially true but one cannot ever doubt momma's influence!
- Cappuccinos, desert and long talks make me crazy happy especially when it's with someone I love.
- I sometimes discount my children, thinking I know better...I need to start listening more sometimes.
- No matter how much you do for your children they will ALWAYS find the one thing you DIDN'T do and bring it up.
- Momma was right...baths do make everything just a little better.
***Warning***This was written whilst in the bath. I don't have my glasses. I don't have my phone to text a member of my family for my glasses. And no matter how loud I yell or how hard I bang on the wall they
PRETEND can't hear me to bring me my glasses. So who knows what I actually wrote.