Friday, June 24, 2011

Yes...I'm THAT mom...

I have spent the better part of last night and this morning ordering...wait for it...feathers...YES FEATHERS!  Why you ask?  It's not for a costume, or a project, it's for hair...yes HAIR!  My daughter has jumped on the feather hair extension band waggon and a sweet friend of mine told me you could order them and install them yourself saving TONS of money.  I've researched this fact and it's very true...of course...you could also say NO to the feathers and save EVEN MORE!  What's worse...I found myself ordering a few extra.  For friends you ask?  Oh no...embarrassingly enough...for me!  Shhh...please don't tell...and please don't point and laugh...just hide your snickering smile behind your hand and move on like any other self-respecting person would do!

No comments: